Wednesday 5 April 2017

Finding Working Money Adder Software- Fighting Scams




PURPOSE OF THIS BLOG
This blog is to help all of us find real and working money generator software. Please no scam. Let us fight scams here and help each other to succeed.

Helping each other to succeed doesn’t mean we encourage begging here. We all need a working system that can generate us wealth and if it requires some investment, we either work as a group to raise the fund or we do it individually.

We are welcome investors to this platform. Begging is strictly prohibited as we are all in for business.

If you discover a working money adder, let us know. We will try it to confirm its legitimacy and alert investors to make money from it.
We work as a team and if we discover opportunity that make all of us more money, we sometimes seek donations among fellow investors in order to have fund to be trying other opportunities to confirm a working one.

This industry is highly polluted with scammers. Working as a team help us to minimize risk and help each other to succeed in this industry.

We have a livechat on this page to help us discuss live. Feel free to share your thoughts.

Note that we don’t tolerate insults and any other form of abuse on this platform. We only discuss opportunities and look for how best we can work as a team to make money together.

You are welcome to our team. We look forward to hear your success story.

19 comments:

  1. Please I am new here and I want to know how to go about this. Please I am waiting. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been scammed so many times while trying to make money online but I never gave up. I got introduced to www.similitudeinc.com and since then I was able to recover all that I have lost and my financial status has really changed. And I will say it is the best software I have come across so far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! similitudeinc.com. They have really change my financial status and I am so happy. I will send payment in other to get this one to and I also recommend it to all beginners who are interested in making money online. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. By coming in contact with www.similitudeinc.com I escaped some scams and I want to say a very big thank you and I also love your lucrative Skrill money adder.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please i want to say a very big thank you for showing me the way to make money online without being scammed. I also recommend your software to some of my friends and I hope they will join me soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there,can you help me with mention what money adders that really works?i really need it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, the working adder I will recommend to you is www.similitudeinc.com. They have all the software and they are all working.

      Delete
  7. I would like a working money adder maybe a PayPal adder or Skrill money adder

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, the working adder I will recommend to you is www.similitudeinc.com. They have all the software and they are all working.

      Delete
  8. i scammed more time... sir... website and scrift and money addder... w r is real money adder and real scrift and real website... plz any one answer me... www.similitudeinc.com its really work freinds...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, the working adder I will recommend to you is www.similitudeinc.com. They have all the software and they are all working.

      Delete
  9. Hello,
    How can the discussion topic be discussed here, and the theme for maintaining, expanding the group, self-help of group members and grouping the group.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, the working adder I will recommend to you is www.similitudeinc.com. They have all the software and they are all working.

      Delete
  10. The question for Admina

    Can you launch an initiative to establish a fund to help you buy safe and real money-gathering software that would benefit everyone we've been wasting and who have lost money? Financing of money should initially be from all of these members who claim to have received BTC per day, 1 BTC of each would be enough for the first initiative, and each of us who would receive such assistance should separate one daily earnings or part and earn that money. Thus, everyone would be provided with a normal start, the fund would expand to the cost of researching new software that the Admin would implement, and helping new members.
    In this way, we would provide the necessary and very important self-help to each of us to recover from the losses due to fraud, and everyone could strengthen and expand this group together, and ultimately put an end to all these great thieves and fraudsters.
    And I am one of the deceived, about which I will write extensively and in detail.
    Best regards to all members of the group

    ReplyDelete
  11. My email address is: suncoba@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. If this is all real can you just send me 1 btc so I can buy the software.?

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is working. Thanks for this opportunity. I am glad. I am now making more money and can afford everything I want

    ReplyDelete
  14. This site really helped me to make money from money adder industry. Thanks very much for this great thought

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for the team work. Legacyincome.win works for me today

    ReplyDelete